Sunday, April 17, 2005

Unwell

No clever comments or recaps of my creative work today.

I've come down with a bit of an infection. Fortunately the prognosis, like my Slashdot karma, is excellent. The worst thing is the secondary effects. If it wasn't bad enough that the affected area is swollen and sore, I now have a bunch of general pains from the toxins associated with the infection.

However experience has taught me that nothing works quite like massage for curing what ails ya (unless of course you require antibiotics) so I've been drinking litres of water and enjoying a bunch of different types of foot massage (i.e. reflexology). I've got one of those vibrating machines which is great, and I've also been rubbing my feet with my fingers. I'm feeling better already and hope to be back on track tomorrow or maybe one more day later after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home