Sunday, June 05, 2005

Album news

I've made some progress.

I've had some portraits done for publicity and they are going to be sooo cute! They'll probably be available in the next few weeks.
DJ T (The DJ with the arbitrary designation) has been working on our first track together. It's about home and the things that make a place special. The point is supposed to be that different things have their charm and that people are very complex in what they respond to.

There's been talk of endoresements but I'm really not interested in selling out. I know there's interest in modelling too, but I don't really do much of that either. I'll work with an artist or designer, but I'm not going to wear animal product makeups or do erotic photography.

Mostly, though, it's nose down as I get into my study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home