Monday, June 06, 2005

Integration: meh

and furthermore, bah!

Adams' calculus book is my nemesis.

The vexing thing about studying for a second year exam is discovering that all those forgotten skills from first year need to be re-learnt and re-drilled until one is positively injured.

So I've been going over and over double integration (and of functions over surfaces, volumes etc.) and I've got to the point where I can do it, if only I remember the finer points of how to actually integrate in one dimension.

Music doesn't even get a look-in until perhaps much later this evening.

After this I've still got so much more to go. But there you have it: it needs to be automatic.

At least coffee will still be my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home