Sunday, June 12, 2005

On target

So my exam is just a few days away and the study is going really well. It's just a matter of making sure I know what I'm doing so that I know what to do with my notes on the day.

I can't wait until it's finally out of the way and I can get on with the more creative plans I have made for my life. I've got some really cool stuff like liquid eyeliner and new lip glosses and I'm looking forward to spending more time exercising. I'm also planning various songs I want to write (I've about a dozen I need to do the hard work on) and I've some ideas for the music, but I'm not sure where to take most of them. I think plenty of counterpoint will be my main feature.

I need a haircut. I've had it cut short and the hairdresser assured me it would grow out well, but it's starting to get dangerously into mullet territory. So I just need to go back and get him to take a bit off the back. (The short cut was to correct a mullet accident...) At least mullets are vaguely fad at the moment, but really, I don't want to look like a hip fashion follower.

So it's back to the ol' grindstone for me. I've been having a lot of trouble paying attention for more than half a minute. Earlier I went out to a very busy cafe, and perhaps I can do something like that again later. For now, I'm sort of stuck at home, so I'll just have to do my best.

Good luck to all the other students out there too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home