Friday, March 10, 2006

Now I'll be going to bed happy...

...because there's nothing like a nice crisp, newly finished quantum physics problem sheet. All I need to do is slap one more footnote and a bibliography on it (referencing the SOS Math pages of tables), sign the cover sheet and put it together in a nice sleeve ready to slip into the assignment box!

So, that's one down and three currently active assignments to go!

Call me weird, but I feel my sense of accomplishment diminished by the fact that problem sheet 3 is already available. I guess it's the sense of being snowed under by all the work. However, I'm elated to have this finished on time (especially since I thought I wouldn't and had to ask for an extension) and can't wait to get started on my maths assignment tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home